Marshall McDonald – Attorney In West Palm Beach
Marshall McDonald is a reputable attorney in West Palm Beach who limits his practice to elder law, estate planning, estate administration and taxation. He has been licensed to practice law in Florida since 1979 and has been protecting families in Florida for over 30 years.
Marshall McDonald is a Florida Bar Certified Elder Law Attorney in West Palm Beach, Certified Public Accountant and Certified Financial Planner.
Mr. McDonald graduated from Culver Military Academy and received his undergraduate degree from Carleton College (B.A. magna cum laude 1975).
He obtained his law degree and graduate business degree from Washington University in St.Louis (J.D. 1979, MBA 1979). McDonald Law Firm has a committed and experienced team of elder care attorneys in West Palm Beach who help Florida families in Medicaid planning and estate administration issues.
Request a Free Call Back
Plugin "Contact Form 7" not installed or activated
Laura Thomas – Paralegal For Marshall’s Law Firm
Laura Thomas has been a member of the McDonald Law Firm team since January of 2007. In addition to her education and paralegal experience, Laura brings excellent organization and customer service skills to our firm.
A native of the south suburbs of Chicago, Laura received her bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Northern Illinois University.
Laura moved to Florida in March of 1990. She is a proud mother of two children, and lives in Tequesta.
Certifications & Volunteer Organizations
- Wills, Trusts and Estates Certification
- Member of National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Member of Association of Florida Elder Law Attorneys
- Certified Financial Planner
- Member of Palm Beach County Partnership for Aging
- Florida Bar Certified Elder Law Attorney
- Lawsuits and disputes
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Palm Beach County Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council